NICU Fundraiser

Last week I started a fundraiser towards BC Women's NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), where my daughter Gemma has been for six months since birth.  As you may not know the NICU is a part of BC Women's Hospital and not BC Childrens, even though the building is connected they are a seperate foundation.  Most donations go towards the Childrens hospital so the Womens side (NICU) has less funding.

I would like to thank those of you helping us with our fundraiser.  I have been touched by so many people; friends, strangers, distant reletives, NICU parents... people that barely know us who are trying to support our cause. I would also like to thank my mom's work (Save-On-Foods) who has organized two 'Spin for Kids' events where they have donated 100% of the proceeds ($1100) towards our fundraiser.

If you are interested in helping please e-mail me at cabostik@hotmail.com with your address and I will mail you a stamped envelope.

Thank you everyone for all of your support! 

Love Amanda, Charlie & Gemma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment